Wednesday, May 7, 2008

London at Last!

Hi,
After an 8 hour flight we arrived in sunny, yes I said sunny, London! The weather has been in the mid 70's and just beautiful since we landed. We got settled into our temporary flat which is very close to the Nestle office. I've got about a 5 minute walk! It is a really nice place and will be great until we find something a little closer to the city that we like. We visited 5 properties today and think that we might have found one that will work! It is very cute and in a great area. When we decide for sure, I'll post some pictures. I start working tomorrow. It should be fun, but I am a little nervous about starting at a new place. It is nice that I know the people and the office a little though. So far, things are going good. I miss you all. Talk to you soon! Jen



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, that's so great! I'm glad everything has been going well and that the weather has been nice! Good luck at your first day of work! luv, shanel

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
Congratulations on this fabulous opportunity! I'm looking forward to keeping tabs on your experience with the blog. Great idea. :)

Take care,
Kim

Tonya said...

Hi Jen,

So excited for you! Keep the pics coming, it's fun to see.

Chase and Taders Mom said...

I am glad that you are loving London...Great pics! BTW Tader has a blog too in case you didn't know. taderbuck.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm reading your blog and I love it! I check it every day when Olivia goes down for her nap, so you better keep writing and posting pictures! Love you and miss you! : )
Love, Erica