Monday, May 5, 2008
24 hours and counting....
Well, in 24 hours I'll be boarding a plane for London! My last weekend in Minneapolis has been busy - spending lots of time with friends and family and getting ready for the big move. Friday night I had a happy hour with some friends from work. We had a GREAT time! I got some wonderful gifts to remind me of Minnesota - SPAM and Caribou coffee, and some things to get me ready for London - a poncho, umbrella and books on the city and shopping in the city! Sounds like there is a lot of shopping to be done when I get there!!! Saturday night we had another get together at my favorite local establishment - Nyes! There was some singing at the piano of course! It was so fun to see everyone before I leave! Thanks to all
who were able to make it! I'll miss everyone and look forward to talking soon!!! Love, Jen

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the pictures!!! I'm tearing up just remembering the weekend, hope you have safe travels today - shanel
Do you see how tiny my eyes are? This is why I need eye lid surgery! Love the blog! My first time seeing it...is London ready for Shanel and I??!! xxoo gina
Post a Comment