but I thought I'd post an update anyway. This week has been good and gone by really fast. It was the first week back after being gone for one so there was lots of catch up to do. Friday night David and I went to this little Indian restaurant called Battersea Rickshaw. It is really close to my house and probably some of the best Indian I've had! Yesterday we went to the Natural History Museaum and to this amazing little bakery called The Humingbird Bakery. They have the best cupcakes ever - yum! I think I am going to try to get some shopping in today! Now that I know I am coming back soon I feel the need to "stock up" on some clothes.
For those who don't know, I'll be coming back to Minneapolis on March 8th for good. It is somewhat bittersweet - I am missing everyone and everything at home, but I am really going to be sad to leave everyone and everything here too. I'll definitely schedule lots of trips to come back and visit!
Hope everyone is well. Miss you xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment