Monday, January 26, 2009

Barcelona!

Hello!

Well, it has been an insanely busy week. I got back from Barcelona last night. I left last Monday with our team for our National Sales Meeting. It was a full week of meetings and presentations, but it was a lot of fun. There were a total of about 30 sales reps and 20 people from our head office. We got a lot of work done, but also had some time to enjoy the city. We went on an bus tour and then on a wine and tapas tastings tour at 3 restaurants. It was a great way to see the city and sample some of the wonderful food. I had a great time with the marketing team - I am going to miss them so much when I come back to the US!

Our meeting wrapped up on Friday morning and David flew into town to meet me for the weekend. We had both been to Barcelona before, which was nice, because it meant that we didn't have to worry so much about seeing the sites and were able to spend more time just enjoying the city. We did go to the Picasso Museaum which was really cool and to a couple of parks. You may have heard about all of the storms in Europe on the news...well, Barcelona got hit bad on Friday night. There were uprooted trees and bent sign posts everywhere! We ate some amazing food at some amazing restaurants. We also went to a football (soccer) game! It was great! The Barcelona team is one of the best and it was really cool to see a game live.
I am back in London now - actually working from home today with a bad cold. Back into the office tomorrow to get caught up on things. Hope everyone is well. Keep in touch!








No comments: