Tuesday, January 6, 2009

C-O-L-D

It is SOOOO cold here! I can't believe it! Leave it to me to come to London in the year that we have no summer and have the coldest winter in a long time! Not too much is new, but I thought that in the spirit of blogging on a more regular basis I would do a quick post.

I am heading up to Newcastle, England tomorrow to meet with our marketing agency. Because it is off season I managed to get a hotel that normally costs £400 per night for only £79! Very posh! We are doing a 2 day photoshoot with some models for a new ad campaign and new literature. It should be fun. We are trying to get an entire new marketing campaign finished up in the next 2 weeks so that we are ready for our sales meeting. Which, by the way, is in Barcelona! I was hoping for some warm weather, but looked online today and it sounds like it will only be about 55. Oh well, it's better than London!

Hope everyone is doing well. You can always post a comment to say hello, you know.... : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm hello, are my comments not enough? Okay, so let's clarify how cold it is there, what its the temp? it's 11 right now here...