Hello! Just settling down on a Sunday evening after a great weekend! It got started a little early on Friday - we left work around 2 and headed out to the countryside to an area called the Cotswolds. It is beautiful English countryside. We booked a weekend in a hotel spa to get away and relax a bit. The place we stayed was an old estate, but almost more like a castle! It was amazing. We went swimming, for walks, had massages and ate some great food. We went into Bath on Saturday to walk around the city and little shops. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that place is beautiful!! sorry i missed you today, i just saw your msg a few minutes ago, I'll e-mail you tomorrow!
I am glad you are updating your blog again!! I miss you and can't wait to have you back state side. Give me a call one of these days so we can catch up! Jessie
Post a Comment