For those who don't know, David is a nice English bloke that I have been spending my time with : ) Hope everyone had a great New Years!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Elton John
Tickets to Elton John! On New Year's Eve we (David and I) went to the Elton John concert at the O2 Center in London. It was a great concert! I couldn't help but sing along to all the songs! The winner of the X Factor, which is a British show similar to American Idol, also performed. The only bad part of the night is that it took us about 2 hours to get home afterwords! The train stations were insanely busy and we ended up waiting 30 min in the freezing cold for a bus!
For those who don't know, David is a nice English bloke that I have been spending my time with : ) Hope everyone had a great New Years!


For those who don't know, David is a nice English bloke that I have been spending my time with : ) Hope everyone had a great New Years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun!!! the pictures are great!! shanel
i'm jealous...that must have been a great concert! i can just see you now singing along to all the songs...what a blast! glad to hear you are having a great time with your english bloke! miss you!
Post a Comment