
What a wonderful and fabulous team I have here in the UK! We had a great night last night - after dinner at an Italian restaurant we went to Mamma Mia! It was so much fun. It is one of those shows where the audience pretty much sings along to every song, and at the end, actually gets up and dances to a few. It was really great. I have really enjoying getting to know the people that I work with in the UK and Nichola, Indhuja and Liz are so wonderful to work with. I will miss them all dearly.
The best part of the day was this great picture that they gave me...it's actually a poster with pictures of different things I've said/done regarding some of the differences between the US and the UK. Our marketing agency worked with them on it and it looks great. It will definitely be going on my wall in my office in the US!
3 comments:
What a great gesture from your team. Let's face it, no matter where you go, everyone thinks you are a sweetheart. I can't wait till you get back to explain a few of the items on the cork board. Make sure Dawn lets me know when you come back to CR.
That's really sweet, and sounds like fun! shanel
That's awesome! Good memories - we'll be glad to have you back. :) Betsy
Post a Comment