Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last Day

Today was my last day in the UK office. Saying goodbye to the friends that I have made since I have been here was really hard - much harder than I would have thought. I'll miss everyone so much and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to come work here. I have tomorrow off and am going to spend the day wrapping up all sorts of bits and pieces. My flight to the US is on Saturday morning.

Not sure I'll get a chance to blog again, and since the blog is titled "American Girl in London", I probably will shut it down when I get back. Thanks for reading along and keeping in touch during these last 10 months. It has been great to know that my friends and family are out there somewhere. I love you all. Jen

No comments: