All packed up and ready to go! Well, almost anyways! The movers came last week and packed up all my things. It's amazing how many things I have accumulated since I've been here...primarily shoes and books :) My flat is pretty empty now....just enough clothes to last a couple of weeks!
I am starting to get really excited to be back in the US. It will be so nice to drive a car again instead of always waiting for trains and buses to take me everywhere. I also really miss Patina and Anthropologie - my two all time favorite shops in Minneapolis. And my friends and family of course.
My team in the UK (Nichola, Liz and Indhuja) are taking me out for a suprise evening tomorrow night. They have been leaving me little clues all week...after reading the first one and suspecting that I had a crazy stalker, I eventually recognized the clues as lyrics to ABBA songs. Dinner and the play Mamma Mia? I think so! Fun!
I'll post soon! Love to all! Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment