Hello. Well, it has been a really busy week. Last Sunday for my birthday David took me to the Lion King. It was amazing - the costumes and music were unbelieveable. The poor guy next to David had a small issue with his chair though...just as the crowd was breaking for intermission he went to stand up and his seat fell out the bottom of his chair. He managed to catch himself, avoid a fall to the floor and get the chair fixed in time for the second act. However, the fix must have been only temporary because just a few minutes before the end of the show it collapsed again. This time he was not so lucky and fell to the floor. It was one of those moments when you know you should not laugh, but it's really hard not to. So, I sat there shaking, holding my giggles in and David helped him fix his chair. Poor chap! Kind of an embarassing moment!
I had a two day training offsite this week and then was back in the office Thursday and then out again on Friday. Just 3 weeks left so I am trying to get done everything that I can before I leave. I am going to start to pack up my stuff today because the movers are coming on Monday to get it.
Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a hilarious story. :) I can't believe you are down to 3 weeks!!!! Looking forward to seeing you too.
Betsy
Post a Comment