Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some new things...

I have not posted any pictures of any of my recent purchases, so I thought I'd add a few :) Here we have some tea cups that I got in Vevey, Switzerland, a super cute weekend bag from a local London shop and some little wooden people that I got in Prague! Shopping is great over here - I just need my girlfriends!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the shopping, you got some great stuff!!! Countdown is on, 9 weeks:) shanel

Jeremy said...

Nice bowls. I am sure Blakeney would love to get her hands on a nice English collection to match her Crate and Barrel.....

Unknown said...

wish i could be there to go shopping with you! love the tea cups and bag, and the wooden people are sweet! have fun shopping! miss you! erica

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you guys so much & have enjoyed looking at all your pictures. Can't wait to get over there at the end of the month. July has been a difficult month so we are ready to have a break from work and everything else in life right now. I love your purchases! That bag is so cute! Love you guys. Chandler

Anonymous said...

Um, Jeremy, Crate and Barrel is in a league of its own. There is no English equivalent. Seriously. Me thinks it is a crime to even speak such things...