Saturday, July 19, 2008
Time with the Fam!
Well, Mom and Matt arrived yesterday and Scott arrived today! We've had a great day....did the typical tourist stuff....Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Parliament, London Eye, Trafalgar Square and National Gallery. We had some typical English food in a British pub...cottage pie, fish and chips and chicken pie! Yum! We've ended the day with a little Wii bowling tournament and are heading to bed soon for our morning train to Paris! It's really great to see my family again - I've missed them so!!! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Hope you're having a great time in Paris too..shanel
You must have been so excited to have the whole family there to visit. Everyone looks great! Love, Kim
You're never coming home are you??
You sound like you're having a blast! You also sound like you know your way around all too well.
Please tell the family I said hello. I miss you!
Laura B.
Post a Comment