Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Quick Update

Hi everyone. Just a quick update from London...it's been a bit of a hectic week at work. I went to Switzerland Tuesday afternoon for an all day meeting today. Got back around 8pm and am heading out again to a little town on the coast of England called Kent tomorrow at 6am for a meeting with a big customer. Then, tomorrow around 3 pm Ryan and I head to the airport and to Rome, Italy for the weekend. We are meeting a friend and her husband that I work with in the US. We are going to spend 3 days in Rome and 1 in Naples! Looking forward to the 90 degree weather and sunshine after a London July day of 60 degrees and rain! Hope everyone is well! I'll post some pics from Rome early next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Some of the best hops used for brewing beer are grown in Kent. Pick me up a pound or two of East Kent Golding hops :-)