Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Hello! I've been such a slacker when it comes to "blogging". Sorry! Not much has been going on this past week, which has been kind of nice! After a couple of busy months of traveling, we've decided to spend August in England! We had a relaxing weekend in London last weekend. We spent some time up at Camden Markets which was great. It is a bunch of street markets in Northern London with lots of clothing, jewelry, bags, food, etc. We didn't really do any shopping, but we did some great people watching :) Wish I would have had my camera!

We are going to take a 2 hour bus ride up to Stratford Upon Avon on Saturday and stay the night at a bed and breakfast. Stratford is the home of Shakesphere and is suppose to be a very beautiful town. I think we are going to check out Warwick Castle as well, which is really close to Stratford. We got a great book from some friends at work (thanks Liz) called Best Day Trips from London! It is probably the best book we've got and is getting used quite a bit!

Well....I'm being called off to a game of Wii bowling....it's time to put Ryan in his place! I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you all so much! Thanks for reading the blog and posting comments. It is great to hear from everyone!!! Love, Jen and Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a comment for you to motivate your next post:). Great talking to you today, miss you!!! btw, you were right, Gina and I were laughing so hard when Pierce started singing, LOVED THE MOVIE:)

Anonymous said...

I think Shanel should elevate herself from "anonymous" status. :)