Ryan and I took the train down to Brighton today. It is less than an hour away on the Southern coast of England. It is a great little town with some good shops, parks and rocky beaches. We spent the afternoon just exploring the area and came back to London tonight. We forgot the camera unfortunately, but I took one picture with my phone that I've attached here.
This week will be a busy one - Ryan's dad is coming over on Wednesday for 2 weeks! We are both exctied to see him. He will be going back on the 9th of September and Ryan is going to be going back with him. They are going to rent a car for a week and explore England and get some fly fishing in! Should be fun.
That's about all that is new for the time being. Hope everyone is well!

No comments:
Post a Comment