Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update

Hello. Yes, I know, it has been a long time. If it is any excuse, I don't have phone or Internet service at home and I have not since September 1st! Nestle switched relocation companies and they disconnected my service when they did. Apparently it is not as easy as it is in the US to get it reconnected. It's been a bit frustrating to be honest!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I had a sales meeting in Birmingham, England last week and then went to Florence, Italy on Friday for a conference. I was able to see some of my colleagues from the US which was really really nice!

This weekend will be pretty low key. I don't have much going on. I'm going to do some shopping, cleaning and get some rest.


Hope everyone is good. I'll post more soon. Here are a couple of pictures from Florence!

No comments: