Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that I am going to be coming back home for Thanksgiving. I'll be in Cedar Rapids on Wednesday, Nov 26 - Sunday, Nov 30th and then heading up to Minneapolis until Tuesday, Dec 2nd. I'd love to see everyone that I can, but will only have a couple of nights in Minneapolis. I thought it might be easiest to pick a time and place so that anyone who wants to hang out can stop by.

So, here it is.....Monday, Dec 1 at Chino Latino in Uptown at 6:30pm. Hope to see you all soon! Love, Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm there, see you again soon! shanel

Anonymous said...

Can't wait. I'll have to make sure that I only have one mojito - not 3! Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny! Sorry I'm going to miss you this time around. Back for Christmas? Betsy