Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm back

I shut down this site last week thinking that I was not very good at keeping it updated and that nobody was probably looking at it anyway! Well, I got few turse comments so I've decided to open the site again and maybe actually start updating it!

So, let's see....what is new....

- I am back in Iowa now...after a grueling flight home with an added bonus of a night in Detroit! Just what I wanted for Christmas! It is great to be back though and spend some time with the family.

- I found out that I am going to be returning to Minneapolis for good the first week of March. I am excited to be coming home, but also surprisingly sad about leaving. I've really loved my time in London and have met some really great people that I will miss!
- We had a fabulous 1920's theme Christmas Party with the Nestle team in London. My Marketing team got all dressed up in some fabulous flapper outfits. Hence, the attached pictures.
That is about all that is new....I'll write more soon! Merry Christmas and Love to all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back on the blogging scene:) Hope you had good trip home!! shanel