Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back in London

My trip back to London went MUCH better than my trip to the US. I even got upgraded to first class which was great because I was able to get almost 6 hours of sleep! I thought the weather was bad in Iowa, but it is absolutely freezing here too! Can't wait for the summer!

December 30th.....it's hard to believe the year is almost over. It has gone by so fast. Reflecting back on the year I realize how much has happened in 2008. To be honest, it is been a really tough year with so many struggles for my family - probably the toughest year ever. In the midst of it all, I decide to move to London! Crazy! I remember thinking about moving here in May and 6 months sounded like such a long time to be away from home. It has been 8 months already and time has just flown by. I miss my family and friends, but have really enjoyed being here. I am definitely looking forward to 2009 because I KNOW it will be a wonderful year!

No comments: