After a few days in London Shanel, Mike, Gina and I headed to Paris - the city of romance! Mike and Shanel spent a couple days exploring the city on their own and Gina and I did our own romantic tour of the city : ) It was a beautiful time of the year with the leaves on the trees changing along the edge of the river The weather was perfect fall weather. We saw the traditional sites - Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre and Conciergerie. We even hiked 400 steps to the top of Notre Dame for an amazing view of the city. There were a couple times when I thought I might not make it!!! 

We also went to Montemartre which is the area of the city where the Moulin Rouge is located! It is a beautiful area with hills, winding streets and lots of windmills! We came back to London for one more day before they headed back to the States.
Shanel, Mike and Gina - Thanks so much for coming to visit. I miss you guys already!!!!

We also went to Montemartre which is the area of the city where the Moulin Rouge is located! It is a beautiful area with hills, winding streets and lots of windmills! We came back to London for one more day before they headed back to the States.
Shanel, Mike and Gina - Thanks so much for coming to visit. I miss you guys already!!!!
1 comment:
Nice post!:) we had so much fun, I can't believe the trip is over already:( I miss you already too! shanel
Post a Comment