Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grandparents and Mom visit!

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a bit busy with visitors and travel, but it is always so nice to see family and friends. My grandparents and Mom came over for a week. We spent a couple of days here in London seeing all of the sites in the city. We went to Hampton Court Palace which is just out of the city and is an amazing old palace with amazing gardens. We also went to Austria for a couple of days - one night in Vienna and another in Salzburg. None of us had been there before, and it was really beautiful! We went out the Sound of Music bus tour and got to see many sites from the movie and some beautiful scenery in and around Salzburg. It was great to spend some time with my family and I hope they enjoyed it too!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I had a great time! I always enjoy spending time with you and the scenery was great too!