Tomorrow morning we are heading up to Scotland. I have a work meeting in Edinburgh on Tuesday night, so we thought we would go up a little early and check things out. We are flying into Glasgow, Scotland early tomorrow morning and then taking a 1 hr train to Edinburgh on Mon am. I am sure we will have a lot of beautiful pictures to post from the trip, so come back to visit the site soon! Have a great weekend!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Another Saturday...
Today was a beautiful day in London! We had coffee and a pastry at a cafe by our flat and then set out on another walk to explore a new area of the city. We went to Borough Market which is an open air market with all sorts of fruit, vegetables, flowers and prepared foods.
After wandering around there for awhile, we walked along the river and across the Tower Bridge to the Tower of London. We didn't actually go in, just walked by! We are saving the trip inside for when some of our visitors are here! We walked by St. Paul's Cathedral and then back through central London again. 

Tomorrow morning we are heading up to Scotland. I have a work meeting in Edinburgh on Tuesday night, so we thought we would go up a little early and check things out. We are flying into Glasgow, Scotland early tomorrow morning and then taking a 1 hr train to Edinburgh on Mon am. I am sure we will have a lot of beautiful pictures to post from the trip, so come back to visit the site soon! Have a great weekend!
Tomorrow morning we are heading up to Scotland. I have a work meeting in Edinburgh on Tuesday night, so we thought we would go up a little early and check things out. We are flying into Glasgow, Scotland early tomorrow morning and then taking a 1 hr train to Edinburgh on Mon am. I am sure we will have a lot of beautiful pictures to post from the trip, so come back to visit the site soon! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These pictures are great! Keep posting, I love reading your blog. Hope you are having a great time in London. Rick and I still hoping to come for the air show in July...I will let you know if we get things more finalized. Take care. - Danyel
I can't believe you have only been there a short time and have been able to see so much. I love all your pictures. I know Blake will be jealous when she reads all the neighborhoods you have been to. I think of you guys a lot and can't wait to see you both. Thanks for keeping up the blog so well. Love you guys and let us know if you see anyone famous! Chandler
wow, looks so great! Looking forward to hearing about Scotland too! shanel
Post a Comment